Monday, August 10, 2009

National Honor Society


On my journey to a PhD, I've encountered many challenges and successes.


I would like to share one of my success stories.


I was recently conferred the honor of being inducted into the "Pi Lambda Theta" National Honor Society.


I'm very proud of this accomplishment.


"The greatest results in life are usually attained by simple means and the exercise of ordinary qualities. These may for the most part be summed in these two: common-sense and perseverance." Owen Feltham
"The important thing in life is to have great aim and to possess the aptitude and the perseverance to attain it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Customer Service Champion said...

Hello Marsha,
I came across the address you gave me for your blog site. Congratulations on this newest success.

Aloha,
cindy

 
At August 19, 2009 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Marsha,

You should be very proud of your accomplishment. As a fellow UDM Alumnus, it is great to see continued achievement. Many blessings to you on the path of life.
Robert

 
At August 19, 2009 at 2:33 PM , Blogger M. Parker said...

Thanks, Cindy.
I appreciate your words of encouragement. You know its no easy feat going through WSU program. I plan on continuing my focused path in the Fall. Hope to see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home