Sunday, January 31, 2010

Online & Onground Instructor

Instructing Courses (Journal Entry)

As a part of my professional development, I teach online and on ground classes for the University of Phoenix/Axia College.

I enjoy the student interaction in the online learning environment. My goal is to provide a positive learning environment by encouraging healthy dialog and discussion focused on key learning objectives.

I also balance this development with teaching on ground. I also enjoy this learning environment. Instructing on ground allows me the privilege to engage in face-to-face discussion, workshops, Communities of Practice (CoP) and share relevant work experience with graduate students.


Interested in facilitating online?
Click here to sign up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home